Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dream Believe and Survive

Every one has its own dream to accomplish and reach it. I am almost in the end of this school year and I am to graduate.

From a very long time of studying, there, I discovered and knew that a dream is very important to our lives. Yes, when we are still young it’s relevant to have a dream as a preparation for our future. Me I have my own dream. Since I am still a fourth year student, I already planned and chose a dream for my future. The course that I’ve chosen for my college life is Business Administration because I can apply my abilities to this course. One of my dream also is to help my parents at the same time my family because I know that they were part of my hardships and education.

They say, “Everything is Possible.” We can achieve our goals if we believe to ourselves and most of all don’t forget to ask a help coming from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment